Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: PrincessRuthie visits JustMagicMaria

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for sharing the album with us. I love seeing pictures of AGPNY and dreaming about a trip...someday. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. I love seeing the window displays.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a lovely time you had. Has Nellie settled in yet?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe I can get someone to give me a ride there. My dad finally stopped talking about the TV but if I give him a little reminder, maybe he'll bring me LOL! Possibly at Christmas time again, though I know Susanna wants to visit. She'll never come home with me if she sees your doll house though. She barely has her own bed and wardrobe. She's a very spoiled little doll but she doesn't think so!

  4. #14
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    What a nice album! I loved the pictures of the dollies outdoors and the Adult collectors at AGP! How cool was that!


    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My trip was fun, and I'm not happy to be home. Virginia is boring, especially Mechanicsville. (And no convincing me otherwise, Robin, because you say the same thing about Providence.) MA is just much more fun, especially Concord and the dear dollhouse located at Maria's.

    I did take some pictures, but dear Maria took very similar pictures, so you may be bored with mine.

    **I'll give a more detailed report later when I get my pictures uploaded.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 15, 2006 03:01 PM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like you all had a great time. I wish there were an AGP close to us so we could meet some HB friends! Thanks for sharing.

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laura what did you get at AGPNY! Glad to hear you had a great time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •